DJ Celeste is the Most driven and hardest working female DJ & Electronic Music Producer in california Today
A Music Librarian • A Sonic Explorer • A Wedding DJ Who Rebelled
DJ Celeste's unshakable love for music and performance has led her to spend nearly two decades dedicated to studying the art and science of DJing, music production and sound engineering. With an impressive set of career highlights including,
- 10+ years as a mobile event & nightclub DJ
- Running sound for & DJ/MCing over 500 events including over 200 weddings
- Acquiring over $18,000 worth of sound, lighting and DJ equipment
- Punctual, fun and easy to work with and always accommodating to all clients
- Meticulously collecting and cataloging over 17,000 songs in almost all genres
- Developing a knack for climactic, seamless song mixing, eclectic and inspirational curation and reading a diverse crowd
- Releasing 5 solo albums and amassing millions of plays of her original music on Spotify, Pandora, Youtube, etc.
Celeste possesses a never ending enthusiasm for providing a top notch experience for her listeners and can say that she truly represents today's modern female in the entertainment industry.
With an emphasis on keeping the sound hip, energized, sophisticated and accessible, Celeste craftily mixes everything from the hottest high energy Deep/Tech/Future House to Top 40/Pop hits. Indie Dance and Nu-Disco, 70’s, 80’s and 90’s classics, Hip Hop and super creative Mash Ups and Remixes. She has a special passion for unique and edgy Dubstep, Glitch-hop, tribal and Bass Music and closely follows all the best, most cutting edge new underground and mainstream music producers to stay ahead of the game. Celeste is a regular guest DJ for the wildly popular “Ecstatic Dance” events across the West Coast and takes pride in working to ensure that her listeners have an uplifting, energizing and cathartic experience on the dance floor.
As a music producer, Celeste has had over 100 placements of her music on television & film including most notably Fox’s wildly popular “So You Think You Can Dance” as well as various shows on VH1, the Fashion One Network, HBO, SONY, Discovery Channel and MTV. Celeste owns and operates her own recording studio and independent record label with 6 current album releases and countless remixes and mash-ups.
*Another interesting note is that Ms. Lear is the granddaughter of the 8-Track Cassette (and Lear Jet) inventor William P. Lear. Definitely one with music bred right into her genes!!!
Some of DJ Celeste’s Regular Clients Include:
• W Hotels, Google, Apple, MOMA SF, Banana Republic, Warner Brothers, The Gap, The Exploratorium S.F., Max Mara, Ecstatic Dance, Yelp, Twitter, Oracle, Cybex, Fredericks of Hollywood, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus.